KYC Team Lead
While spendpi is on a mission of rapid blockchain mass adoption around the globe, we also want to make sure we are not encouraging any financial crime, money laundering or other illegal activities. You'll be a people's lead with a mindset that allows your team to build processes that put our customers first while being aware of the risks surrounding the industry, specific products and requirements set to us by regulations and partners.
You will ensure:
- Lead, develop and manage a KYC team, including amongst other administrative tasks such as scheduling, interviewing, hiring, organizing team activities, etc.
- Develop effective operational processes, task allocation, training and performance management to deliver great customer experience
- Be accountable for quality assurance of verification performed, taking decisions within our policy framework and working with compliance to evolving both our policies and processes
- Understand and manage training the team on our regulatory obligations, how our policies fulfill them and our risk-based approach to deterring and preventing money laundering and financial crime
- Be able to represent the policies, processes and auditable verification work to regulators and auditors
- Communicate with customers as required to handle escalated or complicated cases with strong customer empathy as well as clear communication of decisions and policies
- Work with product teams, customer support and across compliance to manage the operational impact of changes and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience, increase automation or improve operational efficiencies
A bit about you:
- Team management skills
- You have very good verbal & written English, any other languages are a plus
- You have ability to multi-task and take responsibility in challenging situations
- You'll have a good understanding of the regulatory framework surrounding customer verification
- You'll operate and lead according to the company values
- You'll have excellent communication and presentationsskills to support internal and external projects and audits
Few things to note
We at spendpi will perform background checks on all new hires, which may include Criminal and Credit checks. Please discuss with the Recruiter if you have any concerns regarding this process.
We believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Therefore, we want to make sure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. So if you need any reasonable adjustments – at any point in the process – we’ll do our best to help. Just let us know what you need on your application form or reply with your request to the email we send you after you have applied. You might need a reasonable adjustment if you’ve got a disability. Or maybe you live overseas, and you’d prefer to meet us over Skype.